She dreamed of one day opening her very own little shop where she could buy paper,

play with paper and share her love of paper with friends.










Sunday, September 9, 2007

Jordy's famous JAM DROPS








Most Fridays Jordy and I try to bake something together for a special afternoon tea for Daddy and the children when they get home. There's always excited squeals as the children get off the bus and can smell the baking aromas wafting from the house.
Last Friday it was jam drops. My little man insisted he had a second spoon to use - then I realised why - he has watched me put the jam in before and that's how I do it! How I love toddlers-they are the cleverest little beings on this Earth!



1 comment:

Helen said...

These look VERY yummy indeed! Must make sure to pop in one Friday afternoon to see what is on offer!!! Tell Jordy I LOVE choc caramel slice if he can do anything about that!!! ha ha ... Love Helen xo